Nana takes COVID-19 seriously. You can rely on our 58 years in business to have the insight and connections to monitor the situation and advocate for our clients. Matter of fact, we’re happy to report none of our clients have lost a deposit due to Covid cancellations.
General Travel Info
- COVID-19 Recovery Destination & Attraction Reopening Links
- This is Why You Need a Travel Advisor for Your Post-Pandemic Vacation (Forbes)
- The Future of Travel (New York Times)
- All Your Coronavirus Travel Questions Answered (Wall Street Journal)
Things are changing quickly. Click the links above for up-to-date information.
Nana recommends these sites to keep abreast on the latest comprehensive Covid coverage.
We care about you and your safety. At Nana World Wide Travel, here’s a few of the things we are doing to help protect you.
- We adhere to and follow the advice of our top health organizations such as the World Health Organization, CDC, and the U.S. State Department.
- Nana Knows your travel schedule. We are monitoring your departure and reaching out with recommendations when restrictions occur.
- Our relationships help. We work with our partners to advocate for flexibility regarding cancellations and penalties so that you can have some extra time or additional options to rectify interruptions.
COVID-19 is unpredictable. This is one instance when Nana doesn’t know when this will be over. We do know that we are grateful for our clients’ continued trust and understanding as we work through the affects of this pandemic. At this time of increased stress it’s even more important to get your well-needed vacation break. Even if that means on your living room floor.